What links can use on my school's website or Facebook page?
Many schools like to put the link to the online directory, new family entry and signups on their website with a logo or add the logo to their flyers.
Parent Portal Login:
- Web: Here is the link to put on your site for parents to login: https://www.myschoolanywhere.com/login.a5w
- Mobile App install links: iTunes and Google Play
New family registration: For families to add their information to your account:
- New family entry link for your website: for new families to add their information to your account go to Account Settings / Data Collection and Website Link
- Join Code for flyers: join.myschoolanywhere.com and your custom Join Code found on Account Settings / Data Collection and Join Code
Volunteering: For parents to signup for events via a link
- Signups link for your website: for the volunteering link go to Account Settings / Signups and Website Link
Store: For direct access to your online store via email
- Online store access for your website: for access to the online store go to Account Settings / Store and Website link.
You can use the image file provided here to introduce MySchoolAnywhere to your school communities. Use this logo on flyers or on your site.
MSA Logo: CLICK HERE to download a resizable logo
Below is code you can use as a button for your site. Please have your webmaster style to fit your site:
<button type="button" style=""> <img alt="logo" src="https://www.myschoolanywhere.com/assets/img/myschoolanywherelogo-header.png"> <a href="https://www.myschoolanywhere.com/login.a5w">Directory Login</a></button>