Trouble logging in as an administrator?
MySchoolAnywhere is a web-based application that works in your favorite browser. There are a number of local internet, network, and web-related factors that can impact your connection to our servers. If you're having difficulty accessing or can't log in to your account, take a look at the troubleshooting tips below.
- Login credentials not found
- Browser and security settings
- Program looping back to the login page
- Connection issues
- Account status
- Oct 1 change to Remember Me
- If you forgot your password, use the I forgot links on the login page. The Forgot Password option will send an email and reset your password.
- The password is case-sensitive, so check to make sure that the correct capitalization was used.
- When entering your email and password on the login screen make sure there are no extra spaces included before or after the text.
Browser and Security Settings
- Log in through a different browser than the one you're currently using. If you're able to log in successfully, clear your cache and cookies in the original browser.
- Make sure you use the most recent stable release version of a compatible browser. We can't promise full support for beta or developer versions.
- Consider using Chrome as your default browser. While the system will work on all browsers, Chrome is the fastest and most stable of all.
- Your browser needs to have cookies turned on. The system uses session cookies to help our website remember page and data changes made as you move from page to page.
- Remove browser add-ons or plugins, which can block cookies from being stored in your browser and prevent you from successfully logging in to the application.
Program looping back to the login page
- For Safari: select Reset Safari from the menu
- For Chrome: go to the menu and select History - select Clear History
- For Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-clear-firefox-cache
- For IE: go to Tools and Internet options. In the popup window under Browsing History click on the Delete button. This will then ask you what you want to clear. Check Cookies and History.
- Has your account been activated? When you signed up, an email was sent with an activation link that we use to verify your email address. If that activation link was not clicked, your login credentials won't be active.
- Your account may be closed or deactivated.