Reconciling between MSA and PayPal
We recommend that monthly you reconcile your MSA and PayPal accounts to insure that all transactions are posting between the 2 services.
There are 2 exports you'll need for this: 1 from MSA and another from PayPal. See below on how to get these exports.
Once you have these exports, you can merge or use a lookup in Excel to compare.
Export from MSA:
- Login and go to Store / Review Sales
- Select your criteria including Entry Method of Online Store. These are the sales posted by PayPal
- Click on Report and Export and select PayPal Reconciliation export
Export from PayPal:
- Login and go to Reports
- Go to Activity Download
- Click the link to Customize Report Fields
- Make sure Cart Details is checked
- Then export for the time period in question.