Email samples and templates
We've provided a library of email templates with sample text for you to use.
Go to Email / Compose and click Insert Template as shown below. Templates include:
- Data confirmation with or without store and signup links
- Email templates for newsletters
- Sample text for parent portal access instructions
- Sample store and signup emails
To give to your school administrator for sending outside of your MSA account: emails are intended to reach parents NOT in your account.
- Announce MSA to your school community encourage families to register.
- Keep it brief! Studies show that excessive text length reduces the chances an email will be read at all.
- Give deadlines for the data confirmation email or any email that requires a response or action.
- Use section headings when you have lengthy emails to send. This improves the odds of your email being read as parents can easily skim to read the information that interests them.
- Links and Merge tags must be inserted manually. You cannot copy and paste these from email to email.