Remind parents how to access the parent portal
ANY time during the school year is a great time to send an email to parents and faculty reminding them they have an account to your Parent Portal with instructions on how to login. Typically we recommend you do this after the first few weeks of school and again midway through the school year.
To send the reminder email do the following:
- Go to Email / Compose and create your email message.
- Click Insert Templates and load the Parent Portal access instructions template by clicking Insert.
- Make any changes necessary.
- Once added, send to a list and select the option Parents with Access.
- That's it. Your email will go to all parents that have access in your account.