Adding additional administrators
In this article we will review:
You can assign administrators to the following roles. With the exception of the Junior Admin role, all roles are related to the menu functions. A user can be assigned to one or many roles.
- Junior Administrator - this role has access to all features with the exception of 3 functions under Account Settings. These include Profile & Billing, Admin Users and Graduation Request.
- Manage People- has access to all functions under the Directory menu and can run all reports used to create your directory.
- Membership - this role can record and report on membership activity.
- Signups- this role can create Events and Activities, assign and report on parents that have signed up.
- Store - this role can manage your store, record and report sales and update membership.
- General Email - this role can send email blasts
- Online Directory - this role can manage all aspects of the online directory including giving access to the directory to parents and faculty.
How to add administrators to your account:
Go to Account Settings / Admin Users
- You'll first view a listing of all additional administrators already granted access. If this is your first time adding this list will be empty. Click on the Add Administrators button to add.
- Select a role or roles for the person you are granting access and then enter their email address and then Save.
- An email will be automatically sent notifying them they have access to the admin portal. If they have no other access to the system, the email will include a temporary password. If this parent has been granted access to your school's directory then this process will add the admin role selected to their account and login.