Adding additional administrators
In this article we will review:
Understanding Admin Roles:
You can assign administrators to the following roles. With the exception of the Junior Admin role, all roles are related to the menu functions. A user can be assigned to one or many roles.
- Junior Administrator - this role has access to all features with the exception of 3 functions under Account Settings. These include Profile & Billing, Admin Users and Graduation Request.
- Manage People - Can create and modify Family and Faculty records as well as modify Class Rosters under People.
- Data Collection - Can Accept New Families into the system under People / New Families to Accept.
- Membership - this role can record and report on membership activity.
- Signups- this role can create Events and Activities, assign and report on parents that have signed up.
- Store - this role can manage your store, record and report sales and update membership.
- Email - this role can create, edit and send email blasts
- Parent Portal - this role can edit Parent Portal Setup as well as manage Portal Accounts for parents and faculty.
How the Primary Administrator can add administrators to your account:
Go to Account Settings / Admin Users
- Your first view includes a listing of all existing account administrators. If this is your first time adding, this list will be empty. Click on the Add Administrators button to add a new admin user.
- Select a role or roles for the person you are granting access. Enter their name and email address, then Save.
- An email will be automatically sent notifying them they now have access to the admin portal. If they have no other access to the system, the email will include a temporary password. If this parent already has a parent portal account for your school's system, then this process will add their admin privileges to their existing account and login credentials.